About Omega Land Sailing
America's Premier Land Sailing Adventures
First formed in 1995 as Nevada Pathways with trips from Reno, NV. Service began in Las Vegas, NV in 2005 as GoLandSailing.com / Land Sailing Tours LLC. Rebranded to Omega Land Sailing in 2012.
- Committed to safety, professionalism, education and land stewardship
- Guests are never liable for equipment damage or repair
- Furthering the sport through lessons and camps for youth, seniors and charity organizations
- Chosen as the BestOfVegas.com supplier for land sailing
- Entrusted by LonelyPlanet.com - travel experts who visit every destination
- Partnered with Work2live.com - employee rewards & lifestyle perks
- Hosted the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's first ever land sailing regatta
- PODCAST: Out The Gate Sailing S1 EP5: land sailing at 65 mph
- Chosen as a Las Vegas experience with VEBOlife.com - an experience-based online wedding registry
- Listed in the Top Unique Experiences in Las Vegas by KTNV Channel 13's PositivelyLV online magazine
- Partnered with Airbnb Experiences
- Partnered with TripAdvisor Experiences
- Chosen by Mercedes-Benz® for inclusion in its Mercedes me™ Guide to Las Vegas (p. 76) — an online and printed guidebook showcasing exceptional attractions around the world — view Omega Land Sailing's tile online or screen-shot
- Featured on Goop.com's The Un-Vegas Vegas Guide — "We test the waters so that you don't have to - we never recommend something that we don't love and think worthy of your wallets and your time"
- Featured on Oyster.com's Go Fly A Kite: Plus 10 Other Ways to Get High — "Oyster sends investigators to visit, photograph, review, and rate."
- Featured on Bluegreen Vacations > ColorfulPlaces.com Cruise Across the Desert on a Land Yacht — "Set sail on dry land for a totally unique experience.."
- Featured in AAA Highroads magazine Vegas: Beyond The Glitz Nov issue (pp. 40-44)
- Featured in Vegas Rated magazine The Men's Issue — Thrill Rides Feb issue (p. 125)
- Rebranded as Omega Land Sailing
- Featured on UrbanDaddy's Windy City — Land Yachting in the Nevada Desert 5/14
- Featured in the Las Vegas Review-Journal: Say goodbye to the same old thing 10/12/2008
- COVER STORY: Las Vegas Review-Journal 9/23/2006 - "Looking For A Lift"
- Began trips from Las Vegas, NV partnered with VEGAS.com
- Launched Nevada Pathways Activi-tours & Landsailing - Reno, NV
Meet Your Experience Maker
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Omega Land Sailing. The great joy that comes from bringing joy to others is the sole motivation and purpose of my life. Land sailing is easy, safe, fun, highly addictive, and it delivers a sense of freedom and thrill like no other sport can.
In this noisy, crowded, stressed-out world, take some time to reconnect with nature's grand simplicity and the healing powers of the open desert.
Visit Las Vegas soon for a rejuvinating land sailing experience. You'll be so glad you did!
| ☎ (702) 670-1128
Omega Land Sailing LLC
Suite 201, 2375 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Please visit Omega's Google Business page today